We issue unique phone numbers (“PRENEUR Numbers”) to individuals and entities or their designees (collectively, “PRENEUR Clients”). PRENEUR Clients can use PRENEUR to message with the individuals who have signed up to receive their messages (“PRENEUR Client’s Contacts”). Please also read our ,Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describe the terms under which you use PRENEUR.
Our collection of information
We collect the following when you use PRENEUR:
- To sign up as a PRENEUR Client’s Contact, we require certain information, such as your name, date of birth, gender identity, city, and phone number. You may have the option to provide other information as well, such as your email address. We refer to all of this as “contact info.”
- If you start a conversation with a PRENEUR Client by sending a text message to their PRENEUR Number, we collect your phone number along with the contents of the text message, so we won’t need to ask you for it. If you later start a conversation with another PRENEUR Client by sending a text message to their PRENEUR Number, we won’t need to ask you again for your contact info. If you start a conversation with a PRENEUR Client from a supported website or Internet-based messaging service, the required contact info and signup process may vary.
- Note: PRENEUR Clients may be able to save copies of their PRENEUR address book for use outside of PRENEUR, which may include your contact info.
- To sign up as a PRENEUR Client, you must set up a PRENEUR account. We require your email address, and you may have the option to provide email addresses for additional authorized users for your account. You may customize your account by providing a profile name, profile picture, and voicemail message.
- When you send or reply to messages via PRENEUR, we collect your messages, along with message-related information (such as the phone number from which the message was sent, when the message was sent, and whether the message includes a particular word, phrase, or emoji). When you interact with messages sent via PRENEUR, we collect information about those interactions. We refer to all of this as “messaging info.”
- Keep in mind that anyone who receives your messages via PRENEUR can save a copy and share your messages with others. This includes any personal information you send in a message (for example, your address), so be careful with what you choose to share.
- Note: PRENEUR Clients may be able to save copies of their messaging info for use outside of PRENEUR.
- When becoming a PRENEUR Client’s Contact or a PRENEUR Client, and when using our apps and website as a PRENEUR Client, we collect Internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use and from the messages that you send. This includes information about the type of device and operating system you use, your phone number, your IP address, cookie and device identifiers, the type and version of browser you use, app version, and your ISP or wireless carrier. We may also collect information about your location, such as by using your IP address to determine your approximate location. When using our apps and website as a PRENEUR Client, we also collect information about the links you send or click on, pages you view, other information about how you use PRENEUR, and other standard server log information.
- You may provide us with payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- When you contact our customer support team, participate in one of our surveys, contests, or promotions, or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer or that we need to resolve your question.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources, including from users of PRENEUR, and third-party services and organizations
Our use of information
We use the information described above for the following business purposes:
- to develop, operate, improve, deliver, promote, maintain, and protect PRENEUR (including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes);
- to send you communications (for example, we may use email to respond to support inquiries or to share information about PRENEUR);
- to manage our relationship with you (including providing you with the information, products and services that you request from us); and to keep PRENEUR and our users safe and secure, to enforce our Terms and other usage policies, to comply with legal requirements, and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Our disclosure of information
We do not sell your personal information. We may share the information described above in the following ways:
- With PRENEUR Clients.
- With PRENEUR Client’s Contacts and the general public.
- If you are a PRENEUR Client, we may share your account information (such as your PRENEUR Number, profile name, profile picture, and voicemail message) and messages with PRENEUR Client’s Contacts and the general public.
- With authorized third-party vendors and service providers.
- We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, message delivery, marketing our services, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing
- With corporate affiliates.
- We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- In business transfers.
- We may share information about you as part of a merger or acquisition. If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes. For legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of PRENEUR.ai, Inc. and our affiliates, users, and the public.
- With your consent.
- If you consent, we may also share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
- If you access third-party services via PRENEUR, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on PRENEUR, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
In order to use our PRENEUR Platform you must link a 3rd party email account to Your PRENEUR Platform account. With Your permission (which you are granting by using the Services), we will create and update versions of Your address book (including phone numbers) and emails for you to access using the PRENEUR Platform. You may also have the option to import and update versions of Your calendar, social media contacts, and mobile phone call and message history, and you can later choose to upload files to or provide comments through the PRENEUR Platform. This data, along with any electronic data and information submitted by or for you to the PRENEUR Platform, including electronic data and information submitted by or for You through Your use of third party applications including e-commerce sales and transaction data, or collected and processed by or for you using the PRENEUR Platform (excluding information obtained by the Company from our content licensors or publicly available sources and provided to you, or otherwise provided by the Company to you in connection with the PRENEUR Platform) is referred to as “Your Data.” You retain full ownership to Your Data. We do not claim any ownership to any of it. You grant the Company a worldwide, perpetual license to host, copy, transmit and display Your Data as necessary for the Company to provide the PRENEUR Platform in accordance with this Agreement. You also grant to the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable license to transfer Your Data to third party service providers used by the Company in providing the PRENEUR Platform.
You acknowledge that PRENEUR has no obligation to monitor any information on the PRENEUR Platform and that PRENEUR is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, safety or legality of Your Data or any other information or content you may be able to access using the PRENEUR Platform
The following types of cookies are used on PRENEUR:
- PRENEUR and use certain features.
- Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of PRENEUR. Without these cookies, some of the functionality of PRENEUR may no longer be available to you. These cookies also help keep PRENEUR safe and secure.
- Preference cookies.
- These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data, and website preferences. Without these cookies, we may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country /language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Preference cookies.
- These cookies collect information about how you use PRENEUR, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
- Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Your rights & choices
If you are a PRENEUR Client’s Contact:
- If you want to stop receiving messages from a particular PRENEUR Client, send the message “STOP” (case insensitive) to their PRENEUR Number. You can later send the message “START” (case insensitive) to their PRENEUR Number to start receiving their messages again. If you want to stop receiving messages from all PRENEUR Clients, email info@PRENEUR.ai
- If you want us to delete your information, email info@PRENEUR.ai. Keep in mind that PRENEUR Clients may still retain copies of your information, like your contact info and messages you have sent them, even after you have deleted the information from PRENEUR.
- Note: if you unsubscribe from a PRENEUR Client’s messages, they won’t be able to send you additional messages via PRENEUR, but we and they may still have your information.
- You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing by emailing us at info@PRENEUR.ai. We will try to comply with your requests as soon as reasonably practicable or as required by applicable law.
- There may be legal requirements to retain your information, for instance if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve data or if we are investigating potential violations of our Terms.
- You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of PRENEUR may no longer be available to you.
California privacy disclosures
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information
Your CCPA rights
If you are a California resident, this section applies to you, and here is a quick summary of your rights under the CCPA:
- You have the right to know whether we sell your personal information (we do not), and to opt-out of a sale if we do (though again, we do not).
- You have the right to receive an overview of the personal information we collect, how we use it, and who we share it with. You can request access to your personal information, get a copy, and ask us to delete your personal information.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights. You can email us at info@PRENEUR.ai Subject line “CCPA” to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- In the past 12 months, we have collected the categories of personal information described in the “Our collection of information” section above, including: (i) identifiers; (ii) internet and other electronic network activity information; (iii) financial information; (iv) geolocation information; (v) other information you provide; and (vi) inferences from this information.
- We collect personal information for the business purposes described in the “Our use of information” section above.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. In the past 12 months, we have shared your information with third parties for business purposes and with PRENEUR Clients at your direction, each as described in the “Our disclosure of information” section above.
Depending on your request, we may ask you to take steps to verify your identity, such as by texting us from the phone number you used when signing up or providing additional information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices. If we receive your request from an authorized agent purporting to act on your behalf, we will ask the agent to provide proof that it has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf, and we may ask you to verify your identity directly with us and to confirm that you provided such agent with power of attorney.
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Our contact information